Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WINGS


Wings 

“Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how far you can fly.”



my friends and family give me wings...from my best  friend with whom I used to listen to Tom Petty and imagine what and where I would be...to those I have now in my life who help me create and those who offer me love and friendship to help me soar <3

Our latest range of Funk Your Monkey designs with the amazingly talented Funkdory are inspired by Wings :) 
A few months ago Jacq and I discussed flying things ;) and then a customer came to me with a suggestion for some angel wings for her son's tshirt...Jacq then transformed my basic sketch into these stunning Wings which we had in turn transformed into a screen ;) 
...so now Little Sparks and Little Miss Sparks can have wings ;) and we have a flying pig and can turn your little monkey into an angel with wings on the back of their tees...really the design options are endless ;) 

We would love to hear your ideas too! <3 


In progress...Pigs Do Fly
Funk Your Monkey Little Sparks with Wings
           



Hand Screen printed onto denim/fabric and appliqued onto back of tee
Angel Wings 

Keep an eye out for all these designs that range from sizes 0-12 and from $25 -$40 at www.monkeysoverthemoon.com.au they will be at our SHOP as stock and custom orders over the forthcoming months and at Market Girl at Melville on November 20th at Funkydory's stall :) 

This summer let Monkeys Over The Moon and Funkydory...funk your monkey and give them WINGS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment